Theory11 Tally Ho's :: Rumors?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone,

Hope you're enjoying a peaceful holiday season.

I was about to order 3 bricks of Tally-Ho Circle Backs with some of my Christmas money, and obviously, t11 is the cheapest place to buy them.

BUT.

I've heard a lot of rumors about people opening up bad decks (off center / rough edges...etc) when they bought their tallys from theory11. So, question 1, IS THIS TRUE?

Also, I was wondering if the theory11 tally ho's are the very new ones, or the older ones. If you look at this picture, you can see that the one on the left is the NEW Tally ho, and the one on the right is the OLD tally ho. As you can see, the boxes are different. So, I was wondering, do the ones you buy from t11 have blue seals or black seals, and also, do the boxes look like the box on the left, or the right?

If anyone could answer the bolded questions, I'd be very grateful.

With all due respect,

-Sanj

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Sanj: What pictures are you referring to? :confused:

Alfie: 12 decks constitute a brick.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I have not ordered Tallys, but to be fair, sometimes printing is off centre on any deck. It is not likely the case that T11 just got all the bad ones. In a brick, they won't all be off centre, tho there may be one or two - just like any other. I have a stingers deck that is off centre by quite a bit, but it's just how it goes.

It's like a Kinders Surprise egg. sometime you get an item that doesn't need to be put together, but most times it's good.;)

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
Also the Tally's I have ordered here (got 6 red decks) obviously have 2 jokers. One is the regular one, but the other is just writing, no picture.

I then ordered some black ones from penguin which had the 2 regular jokers as usual.

So im not to sure whats up with that...

Nov 10, 2009
I don't think we can make any real judgement about those tally ho rumors until t11 decide to talk.

May 28, 2008
I received two bricks of Circle Tallys from T11 a few days ago and, unfortunately they are the newer black seal Tallys..... and the quality is really, really bad. I thought the rumors of these bad Tallys were just uninformed speculation but I can now say for a fact that it's certainly true. I've been through dozens of THs so I definitely know how they should feel. These new cards are nothing like regular Tallys, the stock is completely different and the finish starts to clump in minutes with no signs of improving at all....curse you USPC:mad:.

Just to be clear, T11 has nothing to do with the production and quality of Tally-Ho, they simply buy them from USPC. I'm pretty sure that they sold the original THs in the past, I just waited to long to stock up. I've still got about six bricks of the good stuff left so I'll be fine for now.... just wishing I could get more while they're cheaper.

I was just going to take this up with T11 directly (and still will), and not make a big deal of it on the forums but, you asked OP.

I received two bricks of Circle Tallys from T11 a few days ago and, unfortunately they are the newer black seal Tallys..... and the quality is really, really bad. I thought the rumors of these bad Tallys were just uninformed speculation but I can now say for a fact that it's certainly true. I've been through dozens of THs so I definitely know how they should feel. These new cards are nothing like regular Tallys, the stock is completely different and the finish starts to clump in minutes with no signs of improving at all....curse you USPC:mad:.

Just to be clear, T11 has nothing to do with the production and quality of Tally-Ho, they simply buy them from USPC. I'm pretty sure that they sold the original THs in the past, I just waited to long to stock up. I've still got about six bricks of the good stuff left so I'll be fine for now.... just wishing I could get more while they're cheaper.

I was just going to take this up with T11 directly (and still will), and not make a big deal of it on the forums but, you asked OP.

Thats okay, only 6 bricks....I hate you....;) no worries

Be sure to post if the normals are coming back

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania

Owch. That just cancelled my order.

Bummer. :( Thanks a lot for the info though-you saved me $60 or so.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results