theory11 Touring?

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
So...

I was trying to figure out... why magicians dont come to A LOT of parts of the world... some parts of it are in so many ways "virgins" to magic

Some magicians and I are trying to organize a magic convention in Monterrey, Mexico.

There is no date for the event, yet...

but we were thinking about inviting some of the theory11 staff (Wayne, the bucks, Bayme, Kenner, Aaron... etc)

We know you are probably too busy with the web page to even think about a trip to Mexico, to maybe do a lecture or a show.

But we are willing to do whatever it takes to bring you guys here.

Mexico is a place were no other magician has come... just copperfield =P
... there a not a lot of magicians and people here love magic they really do enjoy it....

Monterrey is a city were the language barrier can be broken... 90% of the population in the place we want to organice the event speaks english.

Anyway this are only little parts of the idea we have... but of course.. first we need to know if there is a chance for you guys to come.
+ we would need to know how much will you charge for this kind of event.

Thanks...

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
yeah well we would also like to know how much would it cost for something of that scale....

i understand that maybe you wont like to put numbers... theres always the pm option...

thanks..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results