theory11 & U.S. Playing Card Co.

I've been working with U.S.P.C.C. for the past few weeks on a certain project but that's not what struck my interest in making this thread. I decided to surf the site a little and I noticed alot of informative links for T11 on their site. Not sure if anyone has noticed this. But it got me thinking about how good a job JB must be doing with T11 to have such publicity on such a major site I mean after all we don't see E, D&D, Big Blind,etc, etc; on there. I mean they have their own custom decks I wonder why that is? Could it be money or could it be that T11 has really made a great name for themselves? Who knows I'm leaning towards the second. Anyhow thought some of you guys would like to research something on this topic I wonder what we come up with,......

http://www.bicyclecards.com/pages/beyond_card_games/4.php

Either way as a member I'm proud of the staff here I think their doing a great job sometimes I think I seem to miss those things.

Shane.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Shane,

We work side-by-side with the US Playing Card Co. on a variety of endeavors - and are proud to have had the opportunity to write up many articles discussing magic, cardistry, and so forth for their site.

We appreciate your support more than you know. By the way, I got your message. I'll shoot you a reply stat. Thanks again Shane!

Shane,

We work side-by-side with the US Playing Card Co. on a variety of endeavors - and are proud to have had the opportunity to write up many articles discussing magic, cardistry, and so forth for their site.

We appreciate your support more than you know. By the way, I got your message. I'll shoot you a reply stat. Thanks again Shane!

I appreciate that, you guys have always had my support where else can you see Danny G doing a motown Michael Jackson, and learn how to dance from Chris Kenner? Huh Answer that!:)

May 3, 2008
Whoa. I'm thinking of making some custom cards and I looked on the bicycle website and under cardistry it mention Theory 11

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Theory11 is so widely known. Its awesome.

-Jon R.

Is it? In a sense, I think it's cool that they get this much attention, simply because it is good for business. On the other hand, along with those potential long-term customers, you get the one-trick ponies that come in and post threads like, "wat iz teh wire!?", and "best trix 4 me?". So it's definitely a double edged sword, IMHO.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results