theory11 Update :: New Year's

Aug 31, 2007
As it is the New year, who knows if theory11 will update their website for it. I remember trick pages being up with descriptions but the tricks not being available yet. Or if there is any information about the theory11 holiday contest. I know its only the first day of 2008, but I like to know things :p .

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
As it is the New year, who knows if theory11 will update their website for it. I remember trick pages being up with descriptions but the tricks not being available yet. Or if there is any information about the theory11 holiday contest. I know its only the first day of 2008, but I like to know things :p .

-|P54

As for the effects that are coming to Theory11, all that I can think of is Control coming from Wayne Houchin, Prophet (or Profit) from Tom Isaacson, and Dangerous from Daniel Madison (coming sometime in 2008).

As for our holiday contest prizes...

I PMed JB asking about this, and he told me that within a couple of days we will be contacted with information on how to claim our prizes.

That's all for now.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
As for our holiday contest prizes...

I PMed JB asking about this, and he told me that within a couple of days we will be contacted with information on how to claim our prizes.
Those of you who have won a prize in the holiday contest can simply submit a support ticket with your full information. Your prizes will be sent out as soon as possible after contest period -- which just ended with the start of the New Year.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results