Theory11's Got Talent!

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Hey everyone!

So, I was browsing through the 'Cards' section, and saw that the D&D V4's are sold out (and have been for a while). That being said, I'd love to host a contest with a pack of V4's as the prize! I've got about a dozen unopened and mint packs, so I can spare one. Plus, it will give you a chance to be creative!

Now, the winner will be chosen by the members of T11! I will create a poll, or two, with the contestants and you guys will vote for the winner.

The rules: 1. Go out and perform for REAL PEOPLE. (must be a new video, not something you've had.)
2. Video your performance and put it on a video sharing site.
3. Submit it in THIS thread for judging by 09-15-2010 11:00PM Eastern.

Please try and make the video 5 Minutes or Under. Video editing is fine, but I really want to see 'The Moment' of astonishment :D.

The best performance (judged by T11 Members) will get a pack of V4's :D (Mailed on the house).

So dust off those Dancing Canes, and show us what you've got!

PS. Anyone is eligible for this contest *Cough* Dan White *Cough*.

Sep 9, 2010
Will i be able to put something up next thursday please?i think that'll be before the due date.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
The rules: 1. Go out and perform for REAL PEOPLE. (must be a new video, not something you've had.)
2. Video your performance and put it on a video sharing site.
3. Submit it in THIS thread for judging by 09-15-2010 11:00PM Eastern.

I would like for you to perform for random people, but your cousin is a real person so it follows the rules :D

Jul 12, 2010
Sweden
Would you ship to a small country in north Europe noone has ever heard about? Ever?
Also, do you have to speak english or would it be fine if I add subtitles?

Also, Joshin: Great vid, would be fun to go up against :)

Jul 12, 2010
Sweden
Sounds nice, will hopefully have mine ready just in time.

Even if I can't get the prize I'm still inspired to go out and film some magic.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Since I'm not the one judging the contest (the T11 members are), I would do whatever it took to make sure they understand me clearly. So, whatever you think is best.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results