These Damn American Coins

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Looking forward to reading a review on this. Given that the concept is definitely something that has been done countless times I am interested to see what Matt Colman has added to this effect. I got pretty excited over that ACAAN effect from Precision Magic only to find out after a review that it was total garbage. Hopefully that was a wake up call for David to be a bit more selective what he decides to release with his company's name on it.

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Looking forward to reading a review on this. Given that the concept is definitely something that has been done countless times I am interested to see what Matt Colman has added to this effect. I got pretty excited over that ACAAN effect from Precision Magic only to find out after a review that it was total garbage. Hopefully that was a wake up call for David to be a bit more selective what he decides to release with his company's name on it.

--Jim

Hey...

Nothing like The Quest will happen again, Precision Magic has been given a shake-up, I assure you of this.

As for the effect in question... yeah there has been many many many takes on the coin thru table, and there will still probably be many more to come.
What Matt Coleman has done, is work the effect into such a tight and well thought through rotine, that flows really well.
He also has some nice little extras that can be added for fun like the old rubber coin gag, and trumpet opener.
The last coin can be signed if you wish, which though not needed, is something which is good to know can be done.
Matt Coleman has really put together a very good routine.

You will need 2 coin gaffs/gimmicks for this... many probably already have them, well especially coin workers.
For more on that please get intouch with Precision.

Really is very good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results