They're here!

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Epic, have fun with them. When can we expect a review of the Titaniums? I know this request is soon but I can't wait. I wanna get them. I just gotta make sure that they are 110% worth it.

I'd say either tomorrow or at the very latest, Sunday. I can tell you now though they're worth it. You won't be disappointed.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
[R.C];352793 said:
I'd say either tomorrow or at the very latest, Sunday. I can tell you now though they're worth it. You won't be disappointed.

I can't actually see a big difference between the backs standard and metallic bikes. Can you post a picture comparing the two?

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I can't actually see a big difference between the backs standard and metallic bikes. Can you post a picture comparing the two?

I can try. The metallic is extremely hard to catch on camera as it's a lighting thing. That's why the preview video hardly showed the actual cards. Once you see them in person they look totally different. All the red on the faces of the cards is metallic as well, including the spot cards.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI

Andrew, this is the best contrasting picture I could come up with. Again, the vibrant metallic is easily noticeable in person but near impossible to capture through a camera lens.

Titaniums1.jpg

Dec 11, 2010
California
Thanks for the reviews on both the new cards. I am going down to the Magic Apple in California in a few days and I'll definitely pick up some titanium and stingers.

BTW which one do you prefer in looks the blue or the red titanium bikes?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results