Thieves! A Watch Steal DVD?

Would you buy a pickpocket/watchsteal DVD?

• Yes, that would be cool.

Votes: 45 91.8%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Mar 16, 2009
USA
Hey guys, here's a poll of who would buy a DVD on pickpocketing/watchstealing technique ect (in essence who wants one, possibly with Apollo Robbins?) I personally would get it and it seems that a bunch of others are interested on this site. (I meant to say pickpocket DVD in the title)

Jul 25, 2008
i would totally buy a dvd like this espically if it was apollo! ever since i saw him i became hooked on wanting to leard steals and stuff so theory... pleaseeeee haha

Sep 20, 2008
Although a lot of people would buy it, i think the concern is whether they would use the 'technique' for magic purposes or not. And before i get the bashing of "Oh noes we willz notz do itz to getz watches and Stealz stuffz!" That's quite naive to say. People change.

Greed.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I presume you do all know there are several DVDs already on the market teaching theatrical pickpocketing. Although I agree, I would like to see one from Mr Robbins.

Sep 20, 2008
I never knew. ah well, defeats my previous argument. Whilst were in the discussion, care to fire off some other Dvd's about it?

The look on their face after you steal their watch is much more priceless than the watch itself.
</cliche>

Who says they're not already making one?
Besides, there are plenty out there, you don't have to buy everything from T11

Sep 2, 2007
London
Here's a selection of DVDs you might find interesting:

The Watch Steal DVD - Chappy Brazil & Charles Bach
Mastering the Art of Watch Stealing - James Coats
Mastering the Art of Pickpocketing - James Coats
The Encyclopedia of Pickpocketing Volumes 1-4 - Nicholas Byrd & James Coats
Legacy - Mark Raffles

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
We are listening...

APOLLO ROBBINS ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!! and then steals them, but its ok, he gives them back.

apollo is an amazing performer and im sure there is enormous interest in anything he's up to, we'd all love to see some more material from him, because lets face it, cultural exchange 1&2 just isn't enough.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results