Thinking Out Loud by Lee Asher: Review

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys here is a review for Lee Asher's Thinking Out Loud booklet!

The Ripper
This a very visual production where a double backer is ripped into 2 aces, and then those 2 are ripped into the 4 aces. It was taught on the Trilogy. I like it. It's a great way to start out a packet effect or something like that.

8/10

Tres Pass

This is the wackiest pass I have ever seen. In fact, it's not even a pass, but it accomplishes the same thing. I can't really describe it for fear of exposure, but it's weeeeird.

6/10

Asheresque

A trick using the DL. Lee goes into how a simple trick can be enhanced with presentation and misdirection. Can be used as an Ambitious Sequence or a control. A great little effect.

8/10

Joking Around

A Joker is ripped into a chosen card; the King of Diamonds. This is great for little kids parties and makes a good souveneir.

8/10

Deuce Bag

Oh yeah! This is Deuce Bag, otherwise known as Witness. I'm not going to describe what happens in the effect as I'm sure everybody knows what it is. I love this effect. It's simple, easy, and hardhitting! This is the type of trick that is so easy to do it lets you focus all your effort into presentation. This trick is worth the price of the book alone!

10/10

Well, so ends another exciting adventure into the world of reviews. See you guys next time!

//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
Have you ever tried the corn pudding in the notes? I am really curious as to if it is good or not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results