Thinnest TX1 Cards ..?

Aug 8, 2018
Hello again everyone lol.. I have another question .. out of all the decks produced by TX1 which are the thinnest ? Or are they all the same thickness ?
I have regular rider backs and was looking at the elite editions because they are thinner and hear they are better for springs and other "cardistry stuff " but before I pulled the trigger on them I was wondering is if TX1 had any thinner cards since I prefer the awesomeness hey make ;) that and I might be lucky enough to have a deck I haven't even opened yet that is the thin ones lol
Thanks again

Aug 8, 2018
All theory11 custom-printed cards use the same cardstock and finish, and are therefore extremely close in thickness to one another.

// L

I love the fact that your like super quick to respond when I ask..
thanks bud. I guess I'm stuck with regular bicycles lol
Thanks again .

Aug 7, 2018
Hello again everyone lol.. I have another question .. out of all the decks produced by TX1 which are the thinnest ? Or are they all the same thickness ?
I have regular rider backs and was looking at the elite editions because they are thinner and hear they are better for springs and other "cardistry stuff " but before I pulled the trigger on them I was wondering is if TX1 had any thinner cards since I prefer the awesomeness hey make ;) that and I might be lucky enough to have a deck I haven't even opened yet that is the thin ones lol
Thanks again
Check out the Mailchimp cards. They feel CRAZY thin and light compared to my Artisans and monarchs. You might like them.

Reactions: RobertC11437
Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
It's not updated often = but here is a chart of card thickness from thickest to thinnest

http://magicorthodoxy.weebly.com/magic-reviews/card-thickness-how-will-these-cards-feel

And don't say, "I guess I'm stuck with regular bicycles lol " Theory 11 prints their decks BY Bicycle. And USPCC always uses great paper and cutting on all of their decks - nobody makes better cards than USPCC and that's why Theory 11 uses them

USPCC makes the best cards on the planet

Aug 8, 2018
It's not updated often = but here is a chart of card thickness from thickest to thinnest

http://magicorthodoxy.weebly.com/magic-reviews/card-thickness-how-will-these-cards-feel

And don't say, "I guess I'm stuck with regular bicycles lol " Theory 11 prints their decks BY Bicycle. And USPCC always uses great paper and cutting on all of their decks - nobody makes better cards than USPCC and that's why Theory 11 uses them

USPCC makes the best cards on the planet
Cool , thanks for the info.. and when I said "stuck with regular bicycles" I meant in design not feel and handle, after using artisans or citizens with all the foil and design the bicycles look just normal to me that is . :)
Believe it or not I'm really enjoying the bicycle elites.. thin and they came with a blank and double back couldn't ask for more

Reactions: PizzaCatTattoos
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results