This is a topic about magic...

Apr 1, 2009
California
SO. Just saw the new Twilight movie. Breaking Dawn. Fantastic! I'm completely one hundred percent team edward. I'm tired of Jacob always acting like such a child and not owning up to the fact that Bella prefers pale glittery men. You'd think by this film he'd come around, but he does.

MAGIC. Whooooo! Mystical things! Human beings turn into dogs... sounds like magic to me... I'd buy that, wouldn't you? Uh, yeah. I think So.

And I know what you're all thinking... What was Bella's wedding dress like?

One Word...

Superb.

It was MAGICAL in of itself.

Great music as well.

It had it's humorous moments thrown in there as well. I laughed. I cried. It moved me.

MAGICAL!

Ahem........

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
SO. Just saw the new Twilight movie. Breaking Dawn. Fantastic! I'm completely one hundred percent team edward. I'm tired of Jacob always acting like such a child and not owning up to the fact that Bella prefers pale glittery men. You'd think by this film he'd come around, but he does.

MAGIC. Whooooo! Mystical things! Human beings turn into dogs... sounds like magic to me... I'd buy that, wouldn't you? Uh, yeah. I think So.

One Word...

Superb.

Great music as well.

It had it's humorous moments thrown in there as well. I laughed. I cried. It moved me.

MAGICAL!

Ahem........

These pups are not on the same level as the lycanthropes of lore.
Please tell me your joking, the entire series is awful as film and as written word.
Also, how do you relate this to our magic?
If you had talked about harry potter, the illusionist, hellboy, pans labyrinth, it would have made sense.
Twilight. no.

Feb 4, 2008
That's awsome that you enjoyed that movie so much....can't remember the last time a movie moved me to tears. I think it was "Best of the Best."

Feb 7, 2011

One Word...

Superb.

Great music as well.

MAGICAL!

Ahem........

1262983943615.jpg

My Girl Friend dragged me to one of them movies once... Because she read all the books and stuff. I was confused because It was like the 3rd movie and the vampire was outside in the sun whats up with that! o_O;

I did like harry potter a lot I only had to watch each of the 8 movies like 3 times to understand what the whole story was about!!

Edit: I said something kind of rude and did not want to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results