This is getting frustrating ...

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
So i was playing around with my deck couple of hours ago and discovered a move that can really enhance my flourish. The move is basically rotating a small packet around my pinky and drop it on the other half. BUT the thing is while i was practicing for a some hours today, half the time it would do a crappy rotation and the half it would be perfect. When i try to make it perfect, it would be crappy or some cards would fall down and when i unconsciously do the move, it would be perfect. I really don't know what the problem is, i really wanna perfect it so it remains perfect all the time and i don't mess it up while performing for people ...

So what do u guyz do when u run into problems like that ??? Do u abandon and look for an alternate move ??? This is getting on my nerves.

Apr 6, 2010
I had this when i was learning the pirouette, and strangely i physically cannot do the pirouette still because i have this weird mental block that wont let my finger do the spin. I left it a week or so and im gettign it back gradually.

Ive found the best thing to do is just leave it a while and all the mistakes/problems you had with it before will be forgotten but you will still remember how to do it.

Helps me anyway, Good luck.

Jun 22, 2010
keep practicing .. only look for alternates when you dont like the move ... its going to take days for you to perfect a move,

Nov 8, 2009
honestly it should take more than a few days to PERFECT a move, but i see what you mean....

I would agree with them and say step back and give it a couple days then go back into it hardcore.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results