This Sucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my didtortaion yesterday, im gonna buy more stuff online Stained Skin form E, but today my mom found out some 1 took $220 from her credit card so she thinks that it was T11, so i cant buy from any online store, unless its mony order or payal.Help.....

Sep 1, 2007
I got my didtortaion yesterday, im gonna buy more stuff online Stained Skin form E, but today my mom found out some 1 took $220 from her credit card so she thinks that it was T11, so i cant buy from any online store, unless its mony order or payal.Help.....

Did she go shopping at the store with in the last couple of days? Because if she did she probably got scammed by the old cell phone trick.

Why would t11 even do something like that? They are making so much money. I find it funny how people think that shopping online is not safe, but buying in the real world is. But I hope she gets her money back man.

Sep 2, 2007
Well. buying online isn't completely safe. Only secured sites is safe. NEVER buy with a credit card on E-bay.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
The credit card company can always find out which establishment took the money. I got scammed a few months back, and I immediatly called the credit card company and told them what happened. They cancelled my account and shipped me a new card along with a new account number so that the scammers couldn't withdrawl anymore of my money without my concent. Considering that I always rejected the packages that were being sent to me I never owed them anything.

Good luck man!

Shane K.

I work in a bank for my day job and see this all the time. PM me and I'll give you some advice.

I need to know:
1) Why does she think it was theory11?
2) Was it a credit or debit card used? The procedures are a bit different for each.

Pj

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Rest assured, we didn't take your mom's money. Our site is 100% secure. She should certainly be looking elsewhere rather than focusing on us. Her statement should tell her where the charge originated -- which would clearly show her who the culprit is.

Hope this helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results