This Week's 1-on-1?

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
this time it as to be something from a Theory 11 artist
maybe from Chris Kenner or Andrei Jikh
I'm also thinking on Aaron Fisher for the pass or the half pass ...
We will see

Jot@

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
These threads just keep getting posted earlier and earlier. I forsee some "1-on-1" Monday threads popping up soon.

Patience. We will, more likely than not, post something before we release the next one... er... one-on-one. ;)

Nov 30, 2007
These threads just keep getting posted earlier and earlier. I forsee some "1-on-1" Monday threads popping up soon.

Patience. We will, more likely than not, post something before we release the next one... er... one-on-one. ;)

Ha ha. One...er...one-on-one.

Sep 1, 2007
Boy, was I surprised to see another one of these threads.

I sure wasn't expecting it at all.

What shock.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This week's 1-on-1 is something you guys have been asking for since day one of the 1-on-1 section launch. It's literally taken us months to schedule the right artist to teach it - inarguably one of the best in the world at it. It's from an artist not yet seen on theory11 - and someone we are honored to have contributing.

Tomorrow night we'll have it completed. It's the first in a new series / genre of 1-on-1's - and I think you'll dig it.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
This week's 1-on-1 is something you guys have been asking for since day one of the 1-on-1 section launch. It's literally taken us months to schedule the right artist to teach it - inarguably one of the best in the world at it. It's from an artist not yet seen on theory11 - and someone we are honored to have contributing.

Tomorrow night we'll have it completed. It's the first in a new series / genre of 1-on-1's - and I think you'll dig it.

so is it from Richard Sanders?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England

:O

Oh, the excitement / mystery / can'twaittilitsthatfridayfeeling.

:)

-Sam H

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden

Sounds good! I really hope its the pass. Wonder who it might be? Who is the pass master? lol

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
It's that time of week again!

So who knows what tomorrow's 1-on-1 will be?

Oh boy...copperfield14 is going to bite your head off when he logs in...:rolleyes:

:D

Iam guessing the pass then huh?

Hum...If it was the pass, then they would get Aaron Fisher to teach it, even though it says a different not yet seen artist...And it says it's a whole new "Genre"...hum...

perhaps some kind of...I know! ADVICE!

yes, advice from the pro's, maybe. perhaps. I think...I hope :)

G::W

Sep 2, 2007
LIVE CHAT ONE ON ONE!!! probab;ly not....maybe the Wire is tjsut that... whatever.

Dec 5, 2007
Oh boy...copperfield14 is going to bite your head off when he logs in...:rolleyes:

:D

Hum...If it was the pass, then they would get Aaron Fisher to teach it, even though it says a different not yet seen artist...And it says it's a whole new "Genre"...hum...

perhaps some kind of...I know! ADVICE!

yes, advice from the pro's, maybe. perhaps. I think...I hope :)

G::W

Aaron Fisher is very talanted, or not very, he is extremley talanted but there are some people who just has crazy passes who have spent their whole life perfecting it.

And i dont really think some advice from someone has been asked for since day 1. Its just latley that i have seen that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results