thought-of card at any number effect

Oct 24, 2008
Hello. I am the creator of the Revolution coin vanish over at ellusionist and other effects sold elsewhere.

I recently came up with a thought-of card at any number effect and it goes a little something like this:

Have them picture a blank card and have them picture the number then the suit.
Then hand them the deck and have them deal cards onto the table and stop whenever they wish. The card they stop on is their card.

You can get the explanation for free if you opt-in to my mailing list. You'll get it instantly by email.

http://eepurl.com/FHKfr

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
First of all, I've never understood the fascination of ACAAN but too, I fear that the method you are offering is somewhat transparent; clever and super simple, but a bit obvious to someone with more than a few years practical study in magic, let alone Mentalism.

So KUDOS for the thinking, it's brilliant (and no, I've not downloaded your file yet, just going by your description).

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I just got it in my email. Thank you for sharing it for free, that's a grand gesture. The only "issue" I have about it is that it relies solely on the "psychology" and hopes that it will work. I don't see it working more than 10% of the time. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying I would like something that is more surefire.
Cheers!

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I just got it in my email. Thank you for sharing it for free, that's a grand gesture. The only "issue" I have about it is that it relies solely on the "psychology" and hopes that it will work. I don't see it working more than 10% of the time. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying I would like something that is more surefire.
Cheers!

Hmmmmm. . . I must be wrong with my theory on how it works. . . wow!

Maybe I need to post my method. . .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results