Thoughts on Virtuoso Playing Cards

Aug 7, 2018
So I’ve had this Virtuoso deck for awhile because of all of the hype, but I’ve kind of always been spoiled with TX1 cards. It’s like, a standard bicycle deck doesn’t do it for me because I love the feel and even the smell (don’t judge) of the TX1 cards. (I just say smell because the smell of bicycle decks kind of make me feel sick to my stomach).

ANYWAY. So what are your guys’ thoughts on the Virtuoso deck? I have the latest version and I hear they were made out of a different material than the previous decks were. Can someone tell me how these feel compared to the earlier versions and whether or not the hype is worth it? I just want to know what people think of them compared the TX1s

Feb 20, 2017
France
Hello, when you say TX1 do you mean T11 (Theory11) ?
If yes, then I can answer you because I have the Artisan Deck.
First of all, I have the Virtuoso SS2016 and the Virtuoso FW2017 decks and they are reeeeeaaaally good, they handle nicely and are quite thin, slippery but not too much. Compared to the Artisan Deck, the FW2017 deck is better, the Artisan Deck is thicker and heavier. The Artisan Deck is also too slippery I think.
The Artisan and the FW2017 both look really good even if they have a really different style, but on my point of view the Virtuoso FW2017 is a lot better than the Artisan for cardistry, for magic, I would use the Artisan Deck because the style fits better to magic.

That is my point of view, some might not share it, but the Virtuoso cards are cards which are made for cardistry, the T11 cards are good but made to be used in magic as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results