Thoughts on working.

joelpaschall

theory11 artist
May 6, 2008
Holy wow, how is everybody? It's been too long so I thought I would take a second and check in. I brought a video. I filmed it, took a crack at some basic editing and ended up with this piece. I was going to enter a battle with the effect but missed the deadline (long story). The effect is a classic, I tweaked the handling (a lot) using some moves from my arsonal and used the effect to illustrate a point. I Hope you enjoy. http://joelpaschall.wordpress.com/news/

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow, that was a nice little routine. Thanks for sharing with us, some great thoughts on actually working and performing whilst at the same time being entertaining.

Thanks again for sharing that man. :)
- Sean

Nov 10, 2007
That really made me think alot more about what tricks I perform. I loved the effect but do not know if I would do it.

Aug 7, 2008
Cool effect, I know this sounds really weird from an amature to a professional, but one of your EDITED BY ME was a little off, something about the misdirection wasn't right I think. I like how you made it a four card production, a transformation, and a transposistion. Other than that one tiny thing, pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I agree with magic man1212. This video has definately made me think and about what tricks to perform.

Jul 15, 2008
Cool effect, I know this sounds really weird from an amature to a professional, but one of your top palms was a little off, something about the misdirection wasn't right I think. I like how you made it a four card production, a transformation, and a transposistion. Other than that one tiny thing, pretty cool.

exposure!

haha... sry

joelpaschall

theory11 artist
May 6, 2008
Cool effect, I know this sounds really weird from an amature to a professional, but one of your top palms was a little off, something about the misdirection wasn't right I think. I like how you made it a four card production, a transformation, and a transposistion. Other than that one tiny thing, pretty cool.

Top palm? There was no stinking top palm. Your killin' me!

You should e-mail him privately those kinds of things lol.

D

Deleted member 2755

exposure!

haha... sry

:rolleyes:

Anyway, awesome video Joel. Good to hear from you. That was pretty awesome. I'll have to drop you a PM in a bit. That video really brought up some stuff I would like to know. Great job. I liked that a lot.

-Doug

May 17, 2008
Joel IO would like to say thank you for that refreshing peace of magic I realy loved the way you performed that good job=)

Indiana.C

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Eh, IMHO, it was really bad- I didn't care for it at all. You should definitely go home and rethink your life.

[/sarcasm]

You know I thought it was great- I'm definitely looking forward to more videos from you!

Aug 21, 2008
Eh, IMHO, it was really bad- I didn't care for it at all. You should definitely go home and rethink your life.

[/sarcasm]

You know I thought it was great- I'm definitely looking forward to more videos from you!

hahaha i thought you were serious for a second

Aug 31, 2007
Wow man. That was a really great video. You did in a sense 3 effects, with a pretty big climax, and you explained something essential about working.

I applaud you. I will be looking forward for more of these videos.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results