Thread by W:H

I can't believe it!!! I just now came back from school and I checked my email and I got an email from Wayne Houchin saying that he is finally going to release thread!!!

This is the email I got:

Good morning!

THREAD
Back in 2000, I created an effect that would become my opener for the better part of the next decade. The effect was strange yet exciting, painfully visual and striking in it's simplicity: a length of thread is pulled through my mouth and out of my eye.

RUMORS
In 2004 a relatively unknown magician at the time named Criss Angel contacted me. He said that he heard rumors of an effect that I performed which involved some thread and my eye... He told me that he was working on a concept for a new television series and was looking for material. I met with Criss and taught him Thread as well as several other pieces from my repertoire and in 2005 Criss performed Thread on the first season of his A&E series "Criss Angel: Mindfreak."

Thread is a reputation making effect and after 9 years I'm finally ready to release it to the community. Throughout this next week, October's issue of Magic Magazine will be delivered. In it is an announcement for Thread and I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek. Check it out: http://www.waynehouchin.com/Thread_Rumors.html

Thread will be available later this year at http://www.waynehouchin.com

I'll talk to you guys soon!

W:H
Wayne Houchin

I am so excited, I have waited for this effect for a really long time and it is finally going to be released!!! Wayne you are awesome!!!

-The Illusionist

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
wow my wish came true umm my shopping list is kinda big now lol
well cant wait for this one
by the way thank you so much Wayne for releasing this

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Ive been performing for the last year and was hoping he would never release it. This is a very shocking effect to the point where a lot of people don't think its magic but think its just a body trick. This is one of my favorite pieces of street magic.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Woah, this took me by surprise. Every time I meet with Wayne he says the only way Thread is going to be released is if he writes a book. And now this.

Anyway, this is cool. Thread looks incredible live and on camera, and I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

David

To be honest, im kind of hoping that Wayne and some other artist publish workings in books. Or write full on books.
Or i would LOVE if they worked together on a book.
I know that other artists in the past have written books but i would love to see something written by Wayne/Garcia/Bayme....etc.
I really hope they do this in the future, maybe a short break from the usual dvd.
I would like to add Wayne to my book collection as he is majority of my dvd collection lol.

May 4, 2008
i think this is using the "ruber somet " (not very sure about the spelling)

on his eyes. But that is what i think. No clue

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results