Thread Page Arrows

May 9, 2008
Hey Theory11,

I love the new layout of the website. It's very intuitive. I just wanted to bring up a quick issue about browsing the different pages of threads in any particular forum. For about 15 minutes I actually thought that you could only view the threads on the first page of any forum, and after that any threads that got pushed off the first page ended up at the thread graveyard. I just couldn't figure out how to view any threads other than the first page. I finally realized that by clicking the arrows at the top of the page that you could flip between the different pages of threads. Did anyone else have this problem? It would be nice if there were arrows at the bottom of the pages for flipping through different pages. Might also be a good idea to have those arrows labeled. I don't know, it was just a thought. What do you guys think? The arrows just seemed to blend in so well that I didn't even notice them.

Jun 10, 2010
Hey Theory11,

I love the new layout of the website. It's very intuitive. I just wanted to bring up a quick issue about browsing the different pages of threads in any particular forum. For about 15 minutes I actually thought that you could only view the threads on the first page of any forum, and after that any threads that got pushed off the first page ended up at the thread graveyard. I just couldn't figure out how to view any threads other than the first page. I finally realized that by clicking the arrows at the top of the page that you could flip between the different pages of threads. Did anyone else have this problem? It would be nice if there were arrows at the bottom of the pages for flipping through different pages. Might also be a good idea to have those arrows labeled. I don't know, it was just a thought. What do you guys think? The arrows just seemed to blend in so well that I didn't even notice them.

I didn't notice them for about 15 minutes, I thought this was true too. Better yet then the arrows only being on the top, they should be on the top and bottom...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results