Thread....Safe?

i cant stop thinking that producing a length of thread from your eye cant be safe. not that i really care as i do stupid stunts all the time. but i just want to hear from wayne the big dog on his oppinion.

Oct 19, 2007
well lets see.......wayne created this trick in 2000 and he's been preforming it since then sooo thats 8 going on 9 years so if anything I would say its pretty safe but I could be wrong...

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! There are 2 methods taught on the DVD - the "Geek Method" and the "Sleight Method." Both of these methods appear identical to your audience. Although I have been performing the Geek Method for about a decade with no problems, there will always be some risk associated with it. The Sleight Method, however, is based entirely in sleight of hand - so there is no risk at all involved. So to answer your question, yes, Thread can be performed safely with no damage to your eye.

I'll release more information about these methods in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to www.waynehouchin.com and sign up to the WH Newsletter for the latest info. Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you later!

Sep 1, 2007
Will it work Geek style if I wear contact lenses

P.S. That Michael Jordan video on your website Wayne...awesome.

and true.

~Beans

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I can imagine how the sleight method will work, very interesting idea's!

I have said before that this effect is something I'm very excited about, so I'm not gonna start fawning over it again, I do just wanna say that this should be very well received. I know full well that it won't be for everyone, but still... Those who do get it (as with all of Wayne's products) will have a total winner on their hands!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results