Three Fly or Stylin?

Oct 21, 2007
Boulder, CO, USA
I have recently been looking at getting the trick "Three Stylin" on Lee Asher's website. In the description he calls sit a "Three-Fly style routine", but he states that the routine plays much better in color. My question is if the handling for this routine is worth coughing up 25 bucks or if I should just get Chris kenners "Totally Out of Conrtol" book and stick with that handling? I'm sure I'll buy the book either way but i wanted to know from anyone who has "Three Stylin", is it different enough that I should purchase it? Thanks for your input.

Brian

Sep 1, 2007
I have recently been looking at getting the trick "Three Stylin" on Lee Asher's website. In the description he calls sit a "Three-Fly style routine", but he states that the routine plays much better in color. My question is if the handling for this routine is worth coughing up 25 bucks or if I should just get Chris kenners "Totally Out of Conrtol" book and stick with that handling? I'm sure I'll buy the book either way but i wanted to know from anyone who has "Three Stylin", is it different enough that I should purchase it? Thanks for your input.

Brian

Lee's is considerably easier, and the color of the chips adds depth to the illusion itself. Kenner's routine is great, especially his version in the book (actually different from 1on1). I have both so my recommendation is this: If you know coin sleights pretty well, get Kenner's (plus, the book has some really creative stuff in it. ) But if you want something easier get three stylin'. Though it is only one effect it does teach good misdirection and again, the color makes it "pop"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results