Three Stylin'

Sep 1, 2007
I was wondering if anyone owns this effect (Sold at Lee Asher's website) and if they could give a recommendation on it regarding:

*Difficulty: Can this be done even if you know nothing of coin magic

*Reactions: Does this get good reactions when you perform it? Do people enjoy seeing the colorful chips rather than coins?

*Practice: Is the effect difficult to learn? and how much practice did you put into learning it before you had it down fairly well?

*Practical: Is the effect practical? Does it have good angles? (By good angles I mean at least 180 degrees in front of you).

*Price: Is it worth the money? Is it an easy but stunning enough routine that $25.00 seems like a fair price?

Thank you for your responses.

Juan M.

I think its awesome. I went to a Chris Randall lecture the other day and he did the routine (incredible) and then taught it. After the lecture I bought the booklet with more detailed instructions and a little set of chips to use. If you play poker I would definitely recommend it as it gets really good reactions with that crowd.

For more direct answers:

*Difficulty: Can this be done even if you know nothing of coin magic.
I would say yes, its really not very hard. Although it was alot easier to pick up having it taught in person. This is the first bit of coin magic Ive ever purchased

*Reactions: Does this get good reactions when you perform it? Do people enjoy seeing the colorful chips rather than coins?
Like I said above Id say its best with poker players, Ive never tried it with coins.

*Practice: Is the effect difficult to learn? and how much practice did you put into learning it before you had it down fairly well?
I wouldnt say I have it down very well, but the booklet explains everything in good detial.

*Practical: Is the effect practical? Does it have good angles? (By good angles I mean at least 180 degrees in front of you).
Angles are about 180, since its in your hands and chips are so small you can easily hide what you are doing.

*Price: Is it worth the money? Is it an easy but stunning enough routine that $25.00 seems like a fair price?
Hmmm, I got it for a bit less than that since I bought the lecture notes too, but I will stick with my original assesment. If you have poker buddies I think its worth it cause they will like it alot. Ive only performed it a few times, all at a poker table so Im not sure how good it is for other people.

Feel free to pm me or IM if you have other questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I think its awesome. I went to a Chris Randall lecture the other day and he did the routine (incredible) and then taught it. After the lecture I bought the booklet with more detailed instructions and a little set of chips to use. If you play poker I would definitely recommend it as it gets really good reactions with that crowd.

For more direct answers:

*Difficulty: Can this be done even if you know nothing of coin magic.
I would say yes, its really not very hard. Although it was alot easier to pick up having it taught in person. This is the first bit of coin magic Ive ever purchased

Like I said above Id say its best with poker players, Ive never tried it with coins.

I wouldnt say I have it down very well, but the booklet explains everything in good detial.

Angles are about 180, since its in your hands and chips are so small you can easily hide what you are doing.

Hmmm, I got it for a bit less than that since I bought the lecture notes too, but I will stick with my original assesment. If you have poker buddies I think its worth it cause they will like it alot. Ive only performed it a few times, all at a poker table so Im not sure how good it is for other people.

Feel free to pm me or IM if you have other questions.

Dude... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have been wanting to get the effect for the longest time, I will PM you since I have one more question. But truly, thanks man.

Juan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results