threeFry, not Long Gone Silver?

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I am pretty sure that the effect taught in 1 on1 is not 3 fry, I may need to rewatch it, but at the end of 3fry the coins turn to copper coins as in Totally out of Control By Chris Kenner, where those effects were supposedly from. There is a routine very, very similar to 3fry, long gone silver which is also in the book, it uses a wand, which isnt in 3fry. So whats up Chris Kenner? Am I the only to notice? Did I watch the 1 on 1 3 fry wrong? Ill rewatch it after I post this, but pretty sure the final change isnt in there, although it doesnt change the whole routine much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 15, 2007
You were not the only one to notice or to post about it.
It is Chris's trick so he has the right to change the routine anyway he sees fit man .

He just didn't teach the change at the end...but if you have the book it is pretty easy to figure out.
Snorri

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i think you both are right
and Katie's video is not three fry it is "menage et trois"
for any one confused about that
but i love all of these routines and when i get them all down i think i will try combining them into one awesome routine and see what Chris thinks!

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I knew abotu the menage et trois thing. That more or less is the three fly effect. Threefry/ long gone silver are vanish and reappearances.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results