Through and Through by Dan Hauss

Sep 22, 2007
Is it actually going through your hand? is it safe? is there motivation... IS IT SAFE! Is it violently painful If you could answer anyof those i woud apreciete t

Dec 22, 2008
Isn't this in Swami Mantra?

the version in Swami mantra teaches u a similar effect, instead of using your hand you do it with your cheek :)

I can say that is awesome effect if u are into geek magic . however i cant say if its safe or not but once u learn the method is up to you if you have the "cohonas" to try it or not!

idk if this is the same thing, but i remember way back when drowned alive was on, Blaine did something like this where he took a big needle with a string on the end of it and stuck it through his palm. this was like the 2nd airing of it so it wasn't live so there was more footage near the end.

but it looked pretty real to me and if this is the same thing ill be first in line to get it

Dec 26, 2007
This is the same effect blaine did on TV. I should mention as great as DB is he is one of many performance artists to perform this stunt. You take a realneedle and a real and push the needle through the hand.

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
Cant wait for a real trailer to come out. I really want to actually see the penetration! Dan is the man tho and I'm crossin my fingers for this one.

Mar 18, 2009
im pretty sure that the needle is actually going through your hand... and i think he teaches how to do it so it is not SO painful... but i would imagine that there is a small amount of pain invovled. so technically, what you see IS what you get. an actual needle... Through your actual hand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results