Through and Through needle?

Dec 4, 2008
He uses acubest's 30 gauge 3 inch needle.

I bought them from here:
http://www.acubest.com/index1.html

On the left side go to accupuncture supply and then needles. It is the first product on the page that comes up. You must choose the size before you add them to your cart. You want 30# x 3".

That is the cheapest I have been able to find them online, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

Jul 13, 2009
Eyes go very wide*

Do you actually shove a needle through your hand? If so just throwing confetti warning into the air, be careful and do not make stupid mistakes like doing this without good crowd control or you may get hurt.

But that of course if the needle really goes through.

Dec 4, 2008
This is real. The first time I did it, I forgot two things that he said in the dvd and it led to pain and going through a vein in my hand. I have done it probably ten times since and have had no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2009
This is real. The first time I did it, I forgot two things that he said in the dvd and it led to pain and going through a vein in my hand.

Ouch

I do not know how dangerous performing this can be and never, will unless I am forced of course. But this is precisely why I am throwing these yellow confetti streamers all over the place. Be careful you still need your hands to work properly for that clipshift you have been working on for the past 3 months.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Ouch

I do not know how dangerous performing this can be and never, will unless I am forced of course. But this is precisely why I am throwing these yellow confetti streamers all over the place. Be careful you still need your hands to work properly for that clipshift you have been working on for the past 3 months.

Actually gave up on the clipshift, couldn't get it noiseless and had way to many card tricks anyway.

Also, yea I'm aware it could be dangerous, but will take every precaution I can when practicing and performing.

Thanks for the concern, and football for the information on needles.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results