Thunderbird by Lee Asher

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I have been meaning to get is up for the past couple days now but things have been out of control - but without further ado, here is my review of Thunderbird.

Effect: Thunderbird is a powerful, visual and striking ace production. Asher says it best when he talks about captivating your audience in just under 30 seconds. I have not had interest in any ace production in the past as they typically don't appeal to me but Thunderbird fit the bill perfectly. I know I will be using this in later performances. In addition (if you enjoy this sort of thing) Lee Asher gives background on the effect. :)

Method: Without giving too much away, let me just say... It's explained very clearly and with plenty of images to help you understand what needs to be done. If that isn't enough, Lee has provided a few videos to help you as well. I had no issues understanding how Thunderbird was done and I have been practicing it non-stop since then. Lee Asher also gives you tips/ways to get into position to which you can perform Thunderbird!

Price: $13.99 is a little pricey for an pdf of a Ace Production, at least that would be the argument from most people. Is it worth it? That's the question. If you honestly plan on performing it and want to have something like this in your arsenal then absolutely it's worth the money. It's a very well put together PDF and like I said before it has a few videos included to help you along the way.

I know it's a short review but there isn't much to be said as it's just a production and not an actual effect. I love Thunderbird and it's a blast to practice; I can't wait to start performing it when I become comfortable with it.

Overall I give Thunderbird a 9/10 - I feel it was $14 well spent and it will grab the attention of anyone you perform it for not to mention it's a blast to perform for you as well. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results