Ticktiods by Dan "the dizzel" Hauss

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
http://papercranemagic.com/dansbasement.htm

Effect:: This is an ultra visual transposition done in the spectators hands. The spectator holds the Tic Tacs while you have the Altoids. In a shake the tin of Altoids transforms into the box of Tic Tacs. The spectator then opens their hand revealing that they are holding the Altoids.

Price:: $9.95

Difficulty:: This is really easy to perform. There is only 2 things you even need to do for the trick and they are really easy. 2-3/10

practicality:: You dont need to care that much stuff. You can carry the items you will need in your pocket with you all day and even use the tick tacks and/ or altiods. 8/10

Set Up:: It has a little set up. It should take you about 5 seconds of you don't care about a little detail you might get caught on. But there is a way to cover it that should take less than 1 minute and I'd say is worth it. You can buy all the stuff you need at a drug store like CVS or other convenance stores. 9/10

Teaching:: Dan teaches you step by step on what you need to do during this. I understood what to do at all. For the part were you put it in the spectators hand he brings out a fake hand to show what you need to make sure they do. Dan also goes over the whole trick again in a magicians point of view. 10/10

all around:: This is a great effect that I will be performing for my friends/family/strangers/any one. It is simple, easy, fun to perform. And you end clean with the spectator holding both the Tic Tacs and Altiods. 9.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results