Time for reprint.

Nov 26, 2013
Theory 11: When are you guys going to restock on Red Monarchs, Silver Monarchs, Black Artisans, and White Artisans? So many people use these for their go to decks. These seemed to be y'all's best selling decks. It doesn't seem like a good business move not to reprint these. If these were or weren't your best selling decks (which I believe they were), people will continue to buy these, but from other websites. Thanks in advance!

Aug 1, 2014
I agree theory11 should also bring back rebels and stuff like that. and since I only found out about theory11 a month ago I havnt hd the chance to get any of those premium decks, so if you bring them back for reprint then more people will buy them

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
And then they get a metric ton of crap from the collectors for reducing the value of their collection.

Aug 4, 2014
One reason they have there good business is because of there quantity, if they have so much it wouldn't be as rare or as the value it has.

Nov 26, 2013
One reason they have there good business is because of there quantity, if they have so much it wouldn't be as rare or as the value it has.

Red Monarchs, Silver Monarchs, Black Artisans, and White Artisans were mass produced. The were not, and probably will never be "rare".

Nov 26, 2013
Hey there!

Thanks for contacting us! This information is something we have never publicly released, so sadly I cannot provide this number for you. Sorry! The best I can say is that we print thousands of decks at a time.

Have a great week!

--
Lyle Borders
director of operations
theory11

Last edited by a moderator:

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Theory11 is constantly busy. They have countless projects they are working on. So I'm sure they will reprint them as soon as they can.

I personally would love to see some of the older theory11 decks that havent been in stock in years reprinted, such as Black Centurions and Propaganda. And I wish David Blaine would reprint Split Spades Lion edition. (they use to sell those here on theory11 lol).

But like I said I'm sure it's on their to-do list.

Nov 26, 2013
Theory11 is constantly busy. They have countless projects they are working on. So I'm sure they will reprint them as soon as they can.

I personally would love to see some of the older theory11 decks that havent been in stock in years reprinted, such as Black Centurions and Propaganda. And I wish David Blaine would reprint Split Spades Lion edition. (they use to sell those here on theory11 lol).

But like I said I'm sure it's on their to-do list.
I'm sure it is to. I was just hoping to get the date for reprint ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results