TIME MACHINE LIKE NEVER BEFORE ready to vote

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha! My vote went to Ryan because the effect was just performed smoother. The chicken costume was hilarious.

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
My vote went to Ryan as well. I was totally caught off guard with that chicken costume.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Really?

I don't want ot be harsh, but neither was unique or original. Ryan, no. Jake, you tried to add a little to it, but frankly, it took away from the magic, not least because of the badly timed and angled shot of Ego/Cardini.

Time Machine is one thing.

SIMPLE.

Gustav

Nov 10, 2007
I did not vote for either of you. There was nothing unique about either of them, because you wear a chicken suit does not make it unique. Jake the snake magic the only thing you changed was saying the ace was not on top and then changed it to the ace which actually takes away from the effect because you are acting as if you were going back in time.
Nobody got my vote. Hope you understand what I said above.

Oct 22, 2008
I did not vote for either of you. There was nothing unique about either of them, because you wear a chicken suit does not make it unique. Jake the snake magic the only thing you changed was saying the ace was not on top and then changed it to the ace which actually takes away from the effect because you are acting as if you were going back in time.
Nobody got my vote. Hope you understand what I said above.

yah now that i look at the vids u are kinda right..

Jan 28, 2009
The one thing that shot out to me was that both of you need to work on your Spin Doctor. It was just too obvious that more than one card was being taken out, lol. It should be quick, smooth and flourishy, you're just meant to spin it out of the deck with one finger, rather than grabbing the double and pulling it out, which actually makes the whole move harder. Other than that Jake's doubles were awesome throughout.

Other than that the chicken suit FTW in my opinion. I preferred Jake's handling though, but the patter was just......ugh and I started to lose track of what the heck was going on after a point and I know the trick, lol.

Basically, Jake in my opinion had the better handling, but the chicken suit had the better performance, and kept it simple and impacting.

So my vote went to the Chicken, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results