Tips from Dai Vernon

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Good stuff. You taking that from old VHS's and putting it on youtube? Look forward to more volumes.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
All of that stuff is on the Dai Vernon Revelations DVD set which also released a few months back again by L&L Publishing, what he did was illegal and stupid because the entire thing is out of context.

All of that stuff is on the Dai Vernon Revelations DVD set which also released a few months back again by L&L Publishing, what he did was illegal and stupid because the entire thing is out of context.

Out of Context? Basically every magic trailer out there is out of context. There are 6 hours of just the lectures. I didnt want to put up the ENTIRE collection on youtube. That would be illegal. But for me to edit 5 mins together out of 6 hours... Its basically just for people to get a taste of the professor. Many people here stories about him but hardly anyone has every seen any videos on him. I think every magician should have the chance to see him and gain some insight from him.

(Also, Some of the tips were 5 mins in length if you wanted the complete context. I dont want to post the entire thing. If people want to see it, they have to buy it from L & L. This is just for people to get a taste.)

Last edited by a moderator:

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
You should add a note or put in the description that the footage is taken from the Revelations DVD's, in case people want to buy them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results