Tips to Improve the Flow of Cardistry

Dec 31, 2015

Here are four tips that I have found quite useful to bear in mind when I am practicing and performing cardistry moves. I believe that if you keep them in mind, your card handling skills will definitely look better as soon as you apply the tips. That being said, if you have additional tips that you wish to add, or something you feel I missed please let me know.

In addition to this, is there any other content that you'd like me to create and post on my YouTube channel?​

May 3, 2016
Those presidents cards suck for cardistry, they'll probably be useless not long after doing that tutorial. Good tips though.

Dec 31, 2015
Those presidents cards suck for cardistry, they'll probably be useless not long after doing that tutorial. Good tips though.

I quite agree, but that deck was just what I had on hand at the time. And, thank you, for the compliment. Also, is there anything else you'd like to see me create/voice my thoughts on?

May 3, 2016
I quite agree, but that deck was just what I had on hand at the time. And, thank you, for the compliment. Also, is there anything else you'd like to see me create/voice my thoughts on?
There's a lot of cardistry tutorials that could use some re-doing, like: zero, and the five packet false cut (therussiangenius).

Dec 31, 2015
There's a lot of cardistry tutorials that could use some re-doing, like: zero, and the five packet false cut (therussiangenius).

I fully agree; the angles that a lot of the moves I've seen taught are not easy to learn from and sometimes the teacher skips over important parts. This is something I hope to eventually fix by providing high quality, easy-to-learn from tutorials.

May 3, 2016
I fully agree; the angles that a lot of the moves I've seen taught are not easy to learn from and sometimes the teacher skips over important parts. This is something I hope to eventually fix by providing high quality, easy-to-learn from tutorials.
Cool. I would put some on Youtube if I had a decent camera.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results