Title of effect

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
This is a great example of how great presentation can turn something simple into something amazing. What makes this a great effect, isn't the secret, but Justin's presentation of it. I'm pretty sure that the effect as performed isn't published or taught anywhere, but I'm sure a lot of folks here will know the method.

Even if you figure out the method, don't perform the effect. Rather, use it as an inspiration for you to take other simple ideas and turn them into performance pieces.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
That's the best presentation of that effect I think I've ever seen. I've only ever seen it as some sort of a gag, like when Jason Randal did it on Ellen. That effect may be one of the best single arguments for magician making the magic, not the trick.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
I've seen Justin do that routine live when he was at my school last semester. It is a wonderful presentation because it catches everyone in the audience entirely off guard. He actually has multiple presentations of it, when I saw it he brought a couple on stage and drank the girl's cup.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results