Tivo 2.0 and a pointless illusion

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
You flashed on Tivo just to let you know. Its kind of funny because the fact its in black in white. When you did the levitation it looked like something out of a movie. Kind of cool. :p

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
tivo was ok...its just seein it a 3 gillion gabillion times makes it not as cool anymore you know?...and the levitation was pretty cool but i guess since i knew how it was done it didnt shock me....but to a lay person that would be pretty cool

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
not to knock on your performance... but why not learn Tivo2.0 as it was ment to be done? Never understood people doing these "shortcuts". There is a reason the real Tivo2.0 is good...

Sep 20, 2008
The 'illusion' is one of the three phases in D+G's 'Static' which is in the loops Dvd.

the text at the middle was distracting. lol

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
not to knock on your performance... but why not learn Tivo2.0 as it was ment to be done? Never understood people doing these "shortcuts". There is a reason the real Tivo2.0 is good...

TRUTH:

Shortcut magicians = lazy and unwilling to spend time on the actual magic. Get it done quickly, get it done mediocre, start showing people. That is the banner for young magicians.

flashed big time on it... well you flash in all of your videos. you should take time to notice that, so that you don't put up a video that flashes on some of the moves. its kind of annoying. it looks like you put in a lot of work to film and edit, but then you flash and it totally kills everything you did. please take time to work out all of the kinks.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
TRUTH:

Shortcut magicians = lazy and unwilling to spend time on the actual magic. Get it done quickly, get it done mediocre, start showing people. That is the banner for young magicians.

I didnt like the method either but instead of taking a "shortcut" i came up with a completely different transposition.

George

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results