Tivo 2.0 Vid

Sep 2, 2007
I believe that the 1-on-1 videos were not extracted straight-forward from the Trilogy, as I have seen parts of it.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure that the 1-on-1 videos featuring Dan and Dave Buck were shot by theory11, and were not used from the Trilogy -- but, don't hold me to it.

Cheers,
JTM

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
JPD,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. You may be thinking of TiVo instead of TiVo 2.0. Yes, the videos in the 1-on-1 section from the Trilogy are selected effects, flourishes, and sleights from the Trilogy. Tivo 2.0 is my personal favorite-- I ruined a deck of Jerry's practicing it nonstop all last week. The effect is that a card is taken out of the middle of the deck and shown face up on top. The card is returned to the middle of the deck (sticking out), and an indifferent card is shown on top of the deck. With a wave of your hand, the cards visually change places.

Sounds complicated to describe in words, but check the 1-on-1 video preview of it for a better idea of the effect and presentation.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
This is a glitch that I was having last night:
The preview videos for anythig other than TiVo 2.0, Molecule Cut and the Carnahan fan were very slow and skippy and wouldn't play.
The problem went away on all of the videos so I'm assuming it was just a busy server.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results