Tivo 3.0

Nov 10, 2007
I like it a lot, I would delete the vide from youtube because you performed it kind of "sloppy" practice it a bit more and then retape it, but great job:)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
i need to film it again bc i flashed tho someone needs to tell me where

I think it was in that part where we could see what happened, although I'm not positive, because I'm not 100% sure what "flashed" means. I always thought that's what you get Mardi Gras beads for. :confused:

Jul 25, 2008
I think it was in that part where we could see what happened, although I'm not positive, because I'm not 100% sure what "flashed" means. I always thought that's what you get Mardi Gras beads for. :confused:
i know but i dont know where flashed

flashed it when people can see what you did

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
OR you could actually help him and inform him as to when he flashed. Rather than trying to be a smartass (it really doesn't suit you).

I haven't seen the video, so I can't help you. But... I would've thought, or at least hoped, those who did would help you.

But hey... We can't have other people being better than us now can we?

- Sean

Jul 25, 2008
OR you could actually help him and inform him as to when he flashed. Rather than trying to be a smartass (it really doesn't suit you).

I haven't seen the video, so I can't help you. But... I would've thought, or at least hoped, those who did would help you.

- Sean

haha thanks but still no one has told me where i flashed comon guys help please

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

- Sean

I was just kidding around, Sean. I still love you. I didn't see the video, either, so I decided to kid around a bit. Sorry. :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results