TKO: The Kaylor Option

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
My magician friend showed it to me, it's amazing. The reset takes 1 second. You can vanish the object and literally with empty hands reach into your pants pocket and bring out that object. It's that strong. The method is very good. Some handlings are for beginners and very easy to do, some of them are for intermediate. But the gimmick is not very diffictult to use.

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
My magician friend showed it to me, it's amazing. The reset takes 1 second. You can vanish the object and literally with empty hands reach into your pants pocket and bring out that object. It's that strong. The method is very good. Some handlings are for beginners and very easy to do, some of them are for intermediate. But the gimmick is not very diffictult to use.

Thanks for the response; ive put in my preorder for the TKO when they get them back in stock.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The preview videos look pretty interesting. Definitely has me wondering how the reviews will be once this is out in workers hands for awhile.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I saw Kaylor demo'ing this at the Michael Ammar lecture. It's pretty great. Not quite as versital as a toppit, but pretty close. I plan to pick this up at some point, but at the moment I don't have enough uses for it to justify the cost.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yes you can.

Edit: It takes a little bit more work than a coin, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Then I'll buy it. So you could force a card, fold it up and vanish it and have it appear in your wallet? Obviously it's not as powerful as a signed card to wallet but if I'm going to pay $70 then it's going to be for the TKO and not a wallet.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yes you could do that, but honestly that's something that could easily be accomplished without TKO.

The applications for TKO are along the lines of a toppit, but on a smaller scale.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results