Tllusion Tribute Video

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Advertising for yourself? Really? Well. Neither the flourishing nor the magic were particularly amazing, truth be told. Nice editing, though.
What magic? Its called the Criss Angel wannabe video editing course.

Your card skills arent bad but but posting a thread with the title "read this" and its a video link in which the video has no sound and is rather boring isnt going to get you very far here.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Oh crap..
another wannabe...
cant be bothered to burn you but just lose the bracelets and necklaces, makes you look like more wannabe ish

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
i am just bored of seeing boring videos of wannabees. Both the magic and flourishing were poorly executed in my opinion.
and as other said next time you say a video is "amazing",it better not be yours

George

Oct 24, 2007
I'm sorry, but I would have to agree with everyone's assessment. The magic seemed beginnerish, as well as the flourishing. My guess is that you recently got into magic (by recently I mean in the past year) and that Criss Angel is the reason you got into magic. Now, if I'm wrong, I'll tell you why the impression I got from you was beginnerish.

First, if you say you have a "new realm of magic", you better have a new realm, which is quite, quite tough to do. Second, your magic and flourishing was beginner level. Third, you dress like Criss Angel and someone who has been a magician longer than a year would not do that.

Now, how do you fix the beginnerish? First, be humble with your pursuits. Instead of posting a video of yourself saying that it's amazing, post a video and ask for constructive criticism so that you can grow. Take the advice that is given, if it seems reasonable and is not a joke. Second, practice, practice, practice. Get some books (they are packed with magic) and learn some new stuff. Also, for flourishes, get the System, Trilogy or Dangerous. Also, practice those flourishes, because the flourishes in the video were slightly slow and choppy. Third, change your warddrobe. How did you dress before you saw Criss Angel? Dress like that, because that's how YOU, not someone else, really dresses.

Please don't take this as mean spirited or a bashing. I'm merely giving constructive criticism and I hope that you do not take it lightly. Peace!

Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
You made a tribute video to yourself? Thank you, Bono.

And no the editing wasn't good. It was awful. Good editing is subtle and immersive. This looked like it was edited by a drunken college student who just finished watching a bunch of videos from MTV circa 1984.

On top of that, the website is utterly amateurish. The outfit is a blatant rip-off of Criss Angel. And overall the whole thing reeks of attention mongering.

Still, a part of me is laughing. Unfortunately, it's the part of me that hates life.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
why? thats all I ask, why? he is just a criss angel want to be with no style of his own. And the videos editing was ok, the flourishing nor good, and the person who did the "non fake" videos is crap. this video= 1 star

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results