TnR by Mathieu Bich :: Problem Solved

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
When this trick first came out there was alot of complaints about how precise you have to tear the card in the trick in order to restore it. I have a solution to this which will give you straight lines when you tear and its alot more natural. Its a idea I found in a book. The idea is hiro sakais. the card you are going to use as your prediction card (the card you will end up tearing in pieces) before you do the routine to make the tearing easier score the first back layer of the card. As kenner said in the dvd a card has 3 layers. you will score only one of the layers on the back side. This can easily be done with a knife or a pair of scissors. Score the card in a t fassion. remember to messure the lines so they are going precicely down lenght and width in the center of the card because most of cards manufactured by the usa playing card companys backs are printed slightly off. However i find speaciality cards like guardians are good and are printed on center. now remember this card and place it in the deck and when you go to pull out the prediction card you actually pull out your scored card. You will find it very easy to fold and tear along the lines you have made. This will give you 4 perfectly torn pieces of a card. which will make restoring a helll of alot easier.

Hope this helped.
Happy New Years

Chris

Standard bikes, they are the highest quality you can get an a normal store.

Walgreens sells Studs Playing Cards which seem, to me, to be a bit more on center but they are not as high quality as bikes (They do handle pretty well, but not as well as bikes).

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results