TnR Download Problem

Nov 24, 2007
I've bought this but cannot download it. I hate to post here but I'm out of ideas now - since I already logged a ticket - but my access to the ticket seems to have been revoked since I can no longer view it. I tried to download from work but it was too slow so I cancelled th edownload - but when I got home I tried to download and it said I could only download from a machine with the same IP as my first attempt. So I'm now left waiting for someone to respond from Theory11 to fix this for me so I can download from home. Download from work will not be possible so unless this is resolved I'm not going to be able to obtain my purchase.

So if someone at Theory11 sees this could they please take a look at this issue. I don't know why my support ticket access has been revoked - had it not, I wouldn't have posted on this open forum - but I've tried everything I can think of now, including calling the toll free number (which isn't toll free outside the US) - where takes me to an answerphone :-(

Please help.

Jamie.

Nov 24, 2007
Still no support. I think there's no support from friday lunchtime until monday - so with the time zone difference too, it'll be monday afternoon at the earliest that someone will help resolve this problem. I really feel the download system is overzealously trying to prevent piracy at the expense of legitimate customers. And it won't really work either - so is it really worth it?

Jamie.

Sep 2, 2007
I don't know why my support ticket access has been revoked - had it not, I wouldn't have posted on this open forum - but I've tried everything I can think of now, including calling the toll free number (which isn't toll free outside the US) - where takes me to an answerphone :-(
Jamie,

I'm not sure how your support ticket access was revoked. You should have gotten a confirmation email that stated your ticket was received. You may want to submit another one, or feel free to call 843.556.6042 for international callers.

Support tickets are almost always answered within minutes (hours at most) on weekdays during normal business hours.

Moreover, I have sent you a PM -- check it out.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2007
Thanks for moving my post.

My support call was logged at about 2:00pm on friday. No response as yet. I left a message on the voicemail you get when you contact the '24 hour support' also.

I see elsewhere in this forum that someone else had their problem resolved with the download so someone must have been monitoring support tickets to at least some degree.

It's just so frustrating to have all this hype then on release there's no support for the customers. Why not release on a monday so people are around to help work things out?

Jamie.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results