TnR Effects

Which effect do you think is the most useful?

• TnR by Matthieu Bich

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Torn by Daniel Garcias

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Holy Grail by ___ Johnson

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Torn Asunder by Chris Kenner

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Jan 16, 2008
Hello all!
I am starting to get interested in TnR effects, so I'm taking a poll as to which effect from who is the best one (I mean best by easiest to do with the greatest effect)
Btw I may have missed quite a few TnR effects from my poll, so please inform me if there are any better ones out there (preferably below USD$30)
Thanks for voting!

(you can also state your reason below):)

Sep 1, 2007
Since the method to Torn Asunder isn't available, and neither is the effect for purchase, you probably should have excluded it from the poll. The only people that can answer how 'easy' it is would be Chris Kenner or anyone that he's shown the method to. And it definitely wouldn't be under $30. :)

Also, if you can access the 'Secret Sessions' section of The Magic Cafe (i.e. you have 100 or more posts), there is a great thread in there all about TnR's, and it contains info on just about every one there is. I'd suggest looking into it if you can as well for some good information.

Oct 24, 2007
Holy Grail is by Jordan Johnson.

Anyway, I, personally, like Holy Grail. Oh, and I like Daniels new last name, Garcias. (lol)

Tyler

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
Torn, it's the best and simplest. ReinCardination is good for impromtu yes, and you can hand the card out at the end i'm pretty sure? maybe were thinking of a different effect. But defently go with torn.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results