TnR Ending

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
I've come up with a better way of doing the very last move in the trick that is taught on the dvd. This last move involves two cards, A and then later B.
The move becomes much easier if you turn B, and the card above it upside down. So then to perform the final move all you have to do is roll your hand, which requires much less misdirection.

I hope I haven't divulged the trick, and I hope that people who know how to do it know what I'm saying. This does bring up a good point. If were encouraged to be creative, we should be able to discuss modifications like these to existing tricks. There must be a good way of doing that...

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Yeah I am disappointed with it. The gimmick is genius, but to get to a place where you use it, and get out of it alive is too unpractical. Sadly, like a lot of good tricks you see online, it's BY FAR much better when you do it on camera. This is definitely the most pipe-dreamiest trick they have on the site.

Like I said the gimmick is good, but there needs to be a better way of using it. I don't like the general handling. I hope I can come up with something, or somebody else can and share.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results