TnR Transpo

Sep 22, 2007
Hi guys what is the effect called that david blaine did to tyra banks where can i purchase it who made it?

Thanks
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
The effect can be found in Williamson's Wonders by Richard Kaufman. You can find it at D&D and most magic shops.

Sep 22, 2007
is there anywhere i can find it on dvd?and should i get that the paper engine or search and destroy

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
As people have said it can be found in Williamson's wonders. As for the Paper Engine vs Search and Destroy That should be a no brainer Search and destroy is only one effect in it and the nowhere pass is only one of the amazing slights contained. I am sure it is taught in more detail on the DVD but there are just so many more effects that are all amazing contained in the book.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.

Books are better than DVDs.

Agh, the never-ending argument with those who refuse to learn properly... will never end.

Get The Paper Engine.

I'm not going to argue, but DVD's are better for some and books are better for others. I for one like DVD's, but do like to dabble in the reading section every now and then, but some people don't learn by books so they seek DVD's, it all comes down to personal preference.

And I recommend The Paper Engine, it has Search & Destroy along with many other useful tricks & sleights.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I'm not going to argue, but DVD's are better for some and books are better for others. I for one like DVD's, but do like to dabble in the reading section every now and then, but some people don't learn by books so they seek DVD's, it all comes down to personal preference.

And I recommend The Paper Engine, it has Search & Destroy along with many other useful tricks & sleights.

I understand that it is much easier to learn from a DVD for most people - that is true for me, at least.

Books, however, often contain much more in-depth descriptions, and at times, much more information.

Nov 8, 2007
T&R Transpo, in my opinion, is one of the greatest card effects of all time.

It can be found on David Williamson's DVD, "Sleight of Dave."

He also has "Sleight of Dave 2," and "Magic Farm." Get all 3. Trust me. Filled with phenomenal magic.

Happy Magic.

May 3, 2008
T&R Transpo, in my opinion, is one of the greatest card effects of all time.

It was one of the first effects I've seen (also DGs White or Wheat) which at the time seemed like real magic; it was one of the reasons why I got into magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results