To Wait, or not To Wait...

Nov 11, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
Naturally, when I heard about Extreme Burn, I decided to check it out. It took all of my will power not to click purchase right then and there. So I've been following Prophet and checking out all of the reviews etc, but I still can't decide whether to wait for Prophet and then decide, or to go ahead and spend the cash now. Thoughts? Opinions?

p.s. With extreme burn, could I buy something from a store, say, here's the cash <show four ones>, then wave, change them into four twenty dollar bills, and then hand them over? Maybe with minimal cleanup?

Oct 19, 2007
DUDE!!! i just got my extreme burn in the mail today after seeing this video iv came to a conclusion..... Richard sanders IS A GENIUS!!! this really does look like trick photography in real life everythings true about this trick he even teaches u slow burn in the dvd the menu is very professional HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!! BUY NOW

ps. you cant do this trick buy trying to figure this out its not its not possible for anyone else who has it i think u noe what im talking about

Sep 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well I would honestly wait to see what Prophet brings us, and you never know in a month or so you might not even want a bill change. As for me I'm good with Daniel Garcia's Twisted:D.

Oct 28, 2007
yeah just wait i'm mean it couldn't hurt (at least it won't kill you :D)
If you buy extreme burn now and when prophet is release you might say damn i should of waited becuase the people that have actually seen prophet say it is DUH BOMB.

and i am pretty sure that you can figure out extreme burn from watching the video it does not seem very complicated

and i am pretty sure that you can figure out extreme burn from watching the video it does not seem very complicated

Thanks for being ethical.

Anyways, wait for prophet. They look extremely similar, so it should go down to the smallest details. And it's only like a week. ( Maybe more, I forgot when Prophet comes out.)

Oct 6, 2007
yeah just wait i'm mean it couldn't hurt (at least it won't kill you :D)
If you buy extreme burn now and when prophet is release you might say damn i should of waited becuase the people that have actually seen prophet say it is DUH BOMB.

SO what if you can figure out the method?

A) It's a gimmick,

B) It's just dumb. Maybe you do, but most successful magicians don't perform tricks that they've figured out through a performance video.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I've got on question about exteme burn.

The other bill effects that I looked you, you had to glue the bills or destroy them in one way or other, can you use the bills with extreme burn and next day use them as regular bills? Hope you understood the question.. :p

I've got on question about exteme burn.

The other bill effects that I looked you, you had to glue the bills or destroy them in one way or other, can you use the bills with extreme burn and next day use them as regular bills? Hope you understood the question.. :p

I don't own it, but I'm about 93% sure that the bills won't be destroyed.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
THey are both versions of Easy Money. I think pesonally the best handling if Karl Hein's. Heiny 500. If you have to know the method, learn easy money, for the method, not handling,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results