To Wayne Houchin...

Sep 1, 2007
... to begin this is my ? to Wayne, to start off im have all your dvds and a fan of your work, my ? is that what is your next realse in magic?

His next release is "control"

Control will give you control over your pulse, (or it will seem that way)

You can speed it up, slow it down, then stop it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Yeah Control is going to be a great effect. I can personally say that this has to be the best pulse stop I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can gaurantee that you guys will not be dissapointed. Congrats Wayne!
//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah Control is going to be a great effect. I can personally say that this has to be the best pulse stop I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can gaurantee that you guys will not be dissapointed. Congrats Wayne!
//David.Misner::

How do you know how good it is...it hasn't even come out yet. Also, how do you know how it works?

-|P54

Sep 9, 2007
control is an awesome pulse stop effect. yea yea i know it's not out yet, but i was able to figure out the method. sorry guys as much as you ask i won't reveal as i am a huge fan of wayne and therefore respect him just as much. if the method i use is not the same exact method that he uses, then i should pat myself on the back because it is a great method and looks exactly like control, so i doubt the method i use and the one wayne uses is different. I figured out the method by watching the video just a few times. trust me, if you download the performance video off of youtube or whatever you will not see anything for you to figure out the method. i just happen to think outside of the box due to many years in magic.

control is an awesome pulse stop effect. yea yea i know it's not out yet, but i was able to figure out the method. sorry guys as much as you ask i won't reveal as i am a huge fan of wayne and therefore respect him just as much. if the method i use is not the same exact method that he uses, then i should pat myself on the back because it is a great method and looks exactly like control, so i doubt the method i use and the one wayne uses is different. I figured out the method by watching the video just a few times. trust me, if you download the performance video off of youtube or whatever you will not see anything for you to figure out the method. i just happen to think outside of the box due to many years in magic.

Where did u find the vid? could u give me the link? cause i never saw it before, cause im also a big fan of wayne too.

Sep 2, 2007
I think know control as well, but, depending on price, I'm still buying the DVD.

Sep 2, 2007
Where did u find the vid? could u give me the link? cause i never saw it before, cause im also a big fan of wayne too.

I have never seen Wayne Houchin's Control, but I have seen Criss Angel perform a pulse stop at five points on his body. (However, that may have just been camera editing. :D)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have Luke Jermay's Skullduggery video you can learn how to control your pulse from there... :D

Personally, I don't like Lukes method, nothing against it it works well if you have the guts to perform it. I really want to see a video about Waynes, or any info at all, this is the one thing in magic I've been really fascinated with and have yet to find a good one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results