Today at the mall!

Dec 21, 2007
So ive never really done magic outside family or friends at school, but today we went to the mall, and i didnt go there to do magic, but i had my cards out playing with them, and i thought id try it out, i did the 2 card monte, the shapeshifter, and other.simple stuff and i didnt expect the reactions i got. it was a complete confidence booster! i felt really good after. The first person i went to i was kinda shaky but then after that i was a BEAST! lol

The moral of the story, go out, and even the simplest of things can take you far!

im off to bed, night all!

feel free to comment, give ideas.

thanks,
1_in_11

Sep 10, 2007
Awesome ;)....i was at the mall today and had my cards...but I didn't go to do magic but I still did some flourishes, and had some curious glances :)

on slow days at the mall i go to vendors and fast food places and entertain the workers. makes their day and is great experience. and it can get you free food and deals on stuff. its good for everyone.

Sep 2, 2007
I've thought of doing mgic in the mall

I.E food court, but some person on lee asher.com came up with a perfect solution to performing for strangers.

Sit at a starbucks and do flourishing, if anyone about a steop away looks do magic for them. There sitting at starbucks so they're probaably not going anywhere. I can't remember the rest but go to his website to read more about it.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
I.E food court, but some person on lee asher.com came up with a perfect solution to performing for strangers.

I think you guys are talking about the Starbucks Solution by Jerry Lazar (a long-time member of Asher's Announcements)

If you were part of Asher's Announcements, you would have received it. However, I leave no man behind!

Here's the link to Jerry's classy solution:
http://www.leeasher.com/playground/articles/starbucks_solution.html
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Hope this helps.

Asher

ps. Do yourself a favor and join Asher's Announcements if you haven't already. The link is below.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results