Todd Lassen Coins for sale

Mar 29, 2008
I may order nine or ten of them for that price!!! What a deal! Haha

I really love your section on exposure...so much I can't wait to meet you one day - and physically show you my appreciation.

Douche!

Feb 8, 2009
mm and if this coin set is so "rare" then how come i can go to todd lassen's site and buy it?
and why dont you change the thread's name to "click here for exposure"

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2009
I may order nine or ten of them for that price!!! What a deal! Haha

I really love your section on exposure...so much I can't wait to meet you one day - and physically show you my appreciation.

Douche!

Why don't you give me your address so i can come over there and show you what I learned in Vietnam you little twink.

Sep 7, 2008
Those ARE NOT Todd's coins. I might be wrong, so if they are, please show me the hallmark on the inside of the coins. Please show me that the TT notes are not just copies of the original. PLEASE tell me why you have ordered Todd to give you free coins. Frank Paris, get outta here.

Mar 29, 2008
Why don't you give me your address so i can come over there and show you what I learned in Vietnam you little twink.

Flydini - does this mean you are from Vietnam? Are you talking about pooping on a stick and hiding in underground tunnels, because I don't have time for that kind of play.

Your display of (read LACK of) professionalism in promoting your own hack web site is AMAZING. Look at everyone above, RUSHING to buy your overpriced, and probably used (poorly), merchandise. I am certain your futility in being a representative of your magic “group” is only rivalled by your epileptic inducing masturbating versions of tricks you call your "magic"! If you “learnt” anything in Vietnam, I hope it was how to kill yourself honourably – because really, the only thing you have to offer the community is a quick link to all the effects that you suck at.

You are so stupid, you called yourself Flydini…stealing the stage name of Steve Martin’s stage name. So to translate Flydini, from Latin - “ini” meaning LIKE – so why don’t you be LIKE a FLY and buzz off – better yet – **** off and die in a fire you worthless piece of “stuff you sell”.

Good luck with your magic :)

Feb 13, 2012
Unfortunately, I know this guy- he is actually the President of my SAM club here on Long Island! How that happened I'll never understand! He likes to take other peoples stuff and make bootleg copies to sell. He had a few fingers blown off in Vietnam- I only wish they would have gotten him in the head instead!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results