TOOC Release?

May 6, 2008
Egypt
Theory11 announced that they are working on it a loong time ago, but no updates ever since, what happened? when are they planning on releasing it?

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
This is just my theory... but from a marketing standpoint, releasing TOOC right after TA would not be good for T11 for a couple reasons. 1st, many of us have drained our accounts on TA and simply dont have funds for another big release like TOOC. 2nd, with all the material on TA, most of us wont need any more material to practice for quite some time; there's enough magic on TA to last a decade! So i'd assume T11 is holding off, perhaps refining TOOC, to make sure its top notch for when they do decide to release it.
Again this is just my theory, it'd be great if we could get an offical response. Either way, I cant wait for TOOC!

D

Deleted member 2755

Well this is obviously Theory 11's biggest release. It doesn't surprise me that its taking a while for release. I believe there is some filming left to do that they haven't done yet, they wanna release Pressure first (and maybe DM's stuff, of course I'm not sure), and there will probably be a release around a time that they would sell the most (such as the holidays) considering this is T11's biggest release, it will obviously sell well. Then maybe TOOC will come out. I don't have a clue, but have some patience. I just don't even think about it. The only time it even comes to my mind is when I see a thread about it.:p

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results