Topits-JSB, Ammar or David Penn

Oct 11, 2007
Which topit would you say to get? Jay Scott Berry's or Michael ammars or even David Penns, let me know what you use and why it works and why others would not be better please. Thanks!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I do not use a topit, however all the guys in my ring who do use them use the Ammar pattern. We've never really discussed why. They are all older guys in their 50's so maybe that was the choice back then.

Oct 11, 2007
hey jupiter, i am actually having him come to a lecture in my area soon and going to go see it. Is it like tricks you could see an attractive 25 year old performing? Meaning i do edgy magic but just like very smooth technical magic ... meaning im worried its kinda not my style...JSB meaning is it fresh magic? i know im speaking and it sounds lame but could you see a guy in his mid twenties doing walk around and adding this to his repetrare? i know i butchered that word

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
You could easily adapt his material to suit your style. He performs like there is 1 million people watching. It's quite amusing actually.

His topit stuff would suit anyone. You'll see

Oct 11, 2007
I think i am going to go with the David Penn topit because i watched a opinion on it and they spoke very highly of the adaptability of his and invisibility of the topit. So if anyone here has any last words, please speak, or forever hold your peace.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I have Ammar's, and I am unfamiliar with the others. I liked the idea that it is harder to overthrow the item because of the 'backstop' and that you can access the item from the pocket.
(not to mention the huge amount of positive reviews)
Hope that helps!

j

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results