Torched and Restored

Dec 6, 2015
Canada
When I first started looking into T&R effects I thought I'd always prefer piece by piece over a flash restoration, but I'm becoming increasingly interested in Brent's Torched and Restored.
What's the best way to learn it? Does the Torched and Restored Revisited PDF provide enough information to perform it even if you haven't touched the DVD or the original 2001 booklet yet? Should I get the DVD instead, or both?

Generally I learn well enough from both written works and videos, I don't prefer one over another.

Thanks!

Jul 1, 2014
You can buy the Instant Download on PenguinMagic. The tutorial is clear and you can learn from it easily. A very visual and effective TnR effective I can say.

Reactions: ErikI1
Dec 6, 2015
Canada
You can buy the Instant Download on PenguinMagic. The tutorial is clear and you can learn from it easily. A very visual and effective TnR effective I can say.
Haha I know, but there's two tutorials on PenguinMagic. I want to buy the Revisited pamphlet since they describe it as having a lot more of the theory and creative process behind the trick, but I want to know if it has enough instruction on it to perform the trick without prior knowledge. The "Revisited" part made me ask if I'll have to get the Instant Download too.

He teaches it on his Penguin Live lecture as well, plus you get a lot more other stuff.

To be honest, I bought his lecture on a whim one night whilst up with my (at the time) new born daughter. I'd never heard of Brent before then but it's probably one of my favourite Penguin Lectures I've seen. Worth the money IMHO

Rev

Reactions: Martin Eret
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results