Torn and Restored Plot

Jan 11, 2011
Hi guys.

I am looking to get a torn and restored effect for my routine. Do you guys have any suggestions? It will be used to spread God's Word (if you know what it means) as part of my church's community involvement service. I've got the patter all planned out all thanks to GodSquardMagicMinistry.

So all I'm lacking is the effect.

Can you guys advise? I'm not that experienced in magic.

I would prefer it to be impromptu (perhaps other than RE4FM?)

Thanks lots. :D

Jan 12, 2010
I'd always suggest Paul Harris' 'Ultimate Rip-Off' when it's about impromptu TNRs.

torn by daniel garcia that is pretty awesome, its not totally IMpromptu, but it takes like 30 seconds to get ready and you can set up a bunch and just perform all day. so not too bad
TNR is pretty awesome too, but its a bigger set up, but it would be great for christian patter, use like an ace of spades and change it into the king of hearts at the end. just think about how great that would work.
im sure i dont need to elaborate on the whole torn, restored and changed idea and relate it to christianity.

Feb 7, 2011
Hi guys.

I am looking to get a torn and restored effect for my routine. Do you guys have any suggestions? It will be used to spread God's Word (if you know what it means) as part of my church's community involvement service. I've got the patter all planned out all thanks to GodSquardMagicMinistry.

So all I'm lacking is the effect.

Can you guys advise? I'm not that experienced in magic.

I would prefer it to be impromptu (perhaps other than RE4FM?)

Thanks lots. :D

This thread brought me down a notch.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
"ultimate rip off" is in his first book of his trilogy, also on a dvd, easy to find
TNR is noy good at all, it's magic for youtube
Torn is great and "easy"
Reformation by Guy Hollingworth is the best for me

May 9, 2011
Well, I will totally suggest you to get TnR by Mathieu Bich, I mean, it is great method, it is fun for you to perform as it is fun for spectators to watch ;)

what's "gospel magic"
thanks

As far as I understand it is simply doing magic alongside religion. I personally believe that it is fine as long as you don't use it to sell religion. If you are claiming that religion has given you these magical powers then you are clearly deceiving your spectators in the wrong way.

Of course if used correctly magic can just be a fun way to entertain people while you "spread God's word".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results